Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of the Province of Toronto, Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company, and any disputes shall be adjudicated in the City of Toronto, Canada, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or videos) on Self-Growth Courses for personal viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- share course materials (or personal login) with another person
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- reteach or share information and strategies taught in the course materials as your own
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refund Policy
All Courses Come With A 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Self-Growth Courses shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Self-Growth Courses or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Self-Growth Courses partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Self-Growth Courses does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Self-Growth Courses does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Self-Growth Courses does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- In no event will Service Provider’s aggregate liability for all claims of any kind, including any claims arising out of or related to this agreement, whether by statute, contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the fees paid by you for the Self-Growth Courses Service hereunder during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which the cause of action arose.
All Content included on Self-Growth Courses, such as videos, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Self-Growth Courses or its content suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is also the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
11 Your Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. The Company services only adults and only sells products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may not use this Website whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Account current, complete, and accurate. Changes to such information can be made on the Website. If you fail to provide us any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible any ensuing liabilities.
12 – CODE OF CONDUCT
All Users, including but not limited to Subscribers, hereby agree NOT to use the Website for any of the following:
Posting any incomplete, false, misleading, or inaccurate Content about yourself and/or your profile;
Impersonating, or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
If you have a password, allowing any other person to access a non-public area of the Website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties, or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company or the Website) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
Posting or sending material that depicts people in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of majority in that person’s jurisdiction of domicile;
Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
Engaging in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users to send money, buy or sell any products or services not approved by the Company;
Transmitting any chain letters or junk email;
Soliciting gambling or engaging in any gambling or similar activity;
Posting advertisements or solicitations of employment or business;
Using the Website to promote, solicit, or engage in prostitution;
Using the Website or Service for activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulations;
Using the Website or Service to encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
Personally attack, make fun of, troll, flame, bully, stalk or otherwise harass another User;
Make criminal accusations against another User;
Make or promote any type of racism or hate towards anyone in specific or a group of people;
Post, directly or indirectly, any personally identifying information about another member without their consent. “Personally identifying information” can include, but is not limited to, a person’s full name, first name, last name, email address, profession, phone number, address and place of work;
Use the Website for any fraudulent purposes;
Collect or store personally identifying information about any other User(s) for commercial purposes;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, employee, consultant, or otherwise, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as “inside information”, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or subject to a nondisclosure agreement);
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates computer hacking;
Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement, including making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software or other copyrighted content;
Purchase any goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any law applicable to you in your jurisdiction. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all such laws shall be the User’s alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase such goods or services; and
Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any of the following items:
Any firearms, explosives, or weapons;
Any items that are hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain child pornography, or are harmful to those under the age of majority;
Any controlled substances or pharmaceuticals;
Any counterfeit or stolen items;
Any goods or services that do not, in fact, exist;
Any registered or unregistered securities;
Any items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties;
Any items that you do not have the legal right to sell; and
Any items where paying the Company any of the required transactional or listing fees would cause the Company to violate any law.
You further agree that you will not harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of the Company’s employees, affilates or agents.
Are Minors Allowed to Use the Website?
No. This is a site for adults only.
Results may vary and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real. These results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated clients have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
By virtue of visiting this site or interacting with any portion of this site, you agree that you're fully responsible for the investments you make and any outcomes that may result.